[blog] [github] [resume] [gallery]
- I'm years old
- I work as a DevOps Intern at Vume Interactive.
- I'm also a full-time student pursuing my Bachelors degree from Delhi Technological University and I will be graduating in:
- I'm a past Google Summer of Code (2020) participant where I worked with CERN-HSF
- I'm also:
You can usually find me on IRC under the nick
@obviyus on DarkScience, Libera.Chat
My interests include:
- Software engineering with focus on scalability, efficiency and availability.
- Other interests include (but not limited to) systems engineering, computing at scale and writing high performance APIs.
- I’m a big fan of Rust. These days I'm looking to play around with Erlang and Elixir. I plan to push my Advent of Code solutions here: obviyus/aoc)
My email is hi @ this domain.